- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Large bunch of organic kale
- 1 tbsp. of seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- vegetable spinner
- plastic bag
- large baking sheet
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, separate kale leaves from its stem, rinse the leaves under running water, then drain completely by using a vegetable spinner.
- Wipe kale leaves with paper towels to remove excess water, then transfer them into a large plastic bag and add oil.
- Seal the plastic bag, turn it upside down until kale is coated with oil and then spread kale leaves on a large baking sheet.
- Situate the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until its edges are nicely golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, season kale with salt and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 163 – Fat: 10g – Protein: 2g