- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ head cabbage, quartered
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thick pieces
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch parsley, chopped
- baking sheet
- Lightly sprinkle the cabbage wedges with the garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each cabbage wedge.
- Place your wrapped cabbage wedges on the baking sheet and put into the oven preheated to 350°F oven.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes.
- Top with parsley.
Nutrition: Fat: 19g – Protein: 9g – Calories: 236