- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minute
- Servings: 3
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp. of xanthan gum
- 1/3 10 oz. of pack blueberries frozen
- ½ tsp. of maple extract
- 2 tbsp. of natural sweetener (low calorie)
- 1 tbsp. of vodka
- wide-opening jar
- immersion blender
- Grab a jar that is roughly the same size as a pint and has a wide opening. Put heavy cream, salt, blueberries, xanthan gum, natural sweetener, maple extract, and vodka in it. Process this mixture for about 75 seconds.
- With an immersion blender, use the up-down motion.
- The creamy mixture should get considerably thicker by this point.
- Cover the wide-mouthed jar and pop it in the freezer.
- In intervals of 35 minutes, stir the cream until it reaches a consistency that you are satisfied with. This might take as much as 4 hours.
Nutrition: Calories: 304 – Protein: 1.8g – Fat: 29.6g