- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 2 oz. of cubed cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder (gluten free)
- 2 ½ cups of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. of garlic salt
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Ensure that your oven is heated to 400 degrees F. Also, equip a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Get a bowl and add the salt, almond flour, and baking powder into it.
- In a separate bowl that can safely be used in a microwave, add both mozzarella and cream cheese and mix them.
- Place the bowl containing the cheeses into your microwave and heat for a minute.
- Take the bowl out, stir the cheeses properly and return it to the microwave.
- Break the eggs into the bowl and add the baking powder mixture.
- Using your hands, knead this new mixture until you are left with dough that is quite sticky. Continue working the dough with your hands till the dough is smooth. This should last about 3 minutes.
- Separate the dough into 6 portions and roll them into thin, round, long strips.
- Make the ends of each strip of dough connect. It should resemble a bagel now. You are almost done.
- Place these bagels on the baking sheet you had prepared and bake for about 13 minutes.
- When the bagels turn an inviting golden-brown color, they are ready to be devoured.
Nutrition: Calories: 364 – Protein: 20.9g – Fat: 27.9g