- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 34 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 5 tbsp. of separated natural
- sweetener (low calorie)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- baking dish
- Preheat the stove at 325 degrees F.
- Also, get a bowl and put the vanilla extract and egg yolks in it. Use a whisk to combine them properly.
- Set your stove to medium heat and put a saucepan on it.
- Add 1 tbsp. of natural sweetener and heavy cream to the pan and mix using a whisk.
- When you notice the mixture begins to simmer, take the pan down.
- Get 4 ramekins and separate the mixture equally between them.
- Place the ramekins in a glass baking dish and add hot water. The water should be 1 inch to the sides of the ramekins.
- Place the glass baking dish at the center of the oven, and leave it there for 30 minutes. By this time, the Creme Brulee should have set.
- Add 1 tbsp. of natural sweetener on top of the Creme Brulee.
- Here’s the really cool part: get a culinary torch and flame the sweetener until it turns a golden color and melts.
Nutrition: Calories: 466 – Carbs: 16.9g – Protein: 5.1g