- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minute
- Servings: 20
- 2 ½ cups of unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup of unsweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup of monk fruit sweetened maple syrup/agave/pure maple syrup
- 1 cup of melted coconut oil
- 8×8/8×10 baking tray
- blender or food processor
- Use a high-speed blender/food processor to combine the berries and coconut, pulsing until it’s crumbly.
- Combine all of the fixings until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice into bars and add a bar of optional chocolate to your liking. They’re okay in the fridge for up to two months.
Nutrition: Protein Counts: 2g – Total Fats: 9g – Calories: 98