- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 3/4 cup of ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup of blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup of watercress (chopped)
- 1 pound of pork sausage
- 2 tbsps. of chives (minced)
- 6 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 1 avocado (peeled, diced)
- 4 boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- iron skillet
- Combine blue cheese, dressing, and watercress in a bowl.
- Heat some oil in an associate degree iron frypan.
- Add the sausage.
- Cook for seven minutes and crumble.
- Add the chives.
- Spoon the sausage mixture into the leaves of lettuce.Top the sausage mixture with eggs, tomato, and avocado.
- Drizzle the mixture of dressing on top.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 430.6 – Protein: 16.5g – Fat: 39.6g