- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- ½ cup of almond flour, blanched
- ½ cup of whey protein powder
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. of sea salt
- 3 tbsp. of erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder, organic, unsweetened
- 4 Eggs, pastured
- 2 tbsp. of avocado oil
- 1/3 cup of almond milk, unsweetened
- immersion blender
- medium skillet pan
- freezer bag
- parchment paper
- microwave or oven
- Transfer all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, beat using an immersion blender or until well combined and then let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Then take a medium skillet pan, place it over medium-low heat, grease it with avocado oil and pour in prepared pancake batter in small circles of about 3-inches diameter.
- Cover the skillet pan with lid, let the pancakes cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top, then flip them and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until nicely golden brown.
- Cook remaining pancakes, in the same manner, you will end up with 12 pancakes, and then let them cool at room temperature.
- Place cooled pancakes in a freezer bag, with parchment sheet between them and store them in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- When ready to serve, microwave pancakes for 30 seconds to 1 minute or bake in the oven for 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 20g
- Protein: 11g