- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- A dash of salt
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tbsp. of chives
- ¼ cup of water
- A dash of pepper
- frying pan
- Put frying pan over a moderate temperature. It is important to make sure the surface is hot before doing anything.
- When the pan is heating up, combine the water, eggs, and seasoning.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your hot pan and wait several minutes.
- Lift your pan a bit to create an even omelet.
- After several minutes, sprinkle some of the cheese over half of your omelet.
- Use thin spatula to turn half of the omelet over.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top of the omelet and continue to cook until it is browned or cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle some pepper and salt over the top for some additional flavor.
Nutrition: Fats: – 15g – Carbs: 2g – Protein 8g