- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsps. of basil (minced)
- 1 tbsp. of capers
- 1 ½ tbsp. of Greek olives (chopped)
- 1 tsp. of lemon zest (grated)
- 2 tbsps. of lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. of pepper
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 4 zucchinis
- grill rack
- Combine the first nine listed ingredients in a bowl.
- Slice the zucchinis into twenty-four slices lengthwise.
- Grease a grill rack with cooking spray.
- Cook the slices of zucchini for three minutes.
- Add one tbsp. of the ricotta cheese mixture on one end of the zucchini slices.Roll up the slices. Secure using toothpicks.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition: Calories: 29.4 – Protein: 3.5g – Fat: 1.6g