- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. of steak
- 5 tbsp. of grass-fed butter
- 5 tbsp. of garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of parsley
- A dash salt
- heavy duty skillet
- Pat the steak down then seasoned it with pepper and salt on both sides. Be generous with your seasoning!
- Cook the steak in a heavy-duty skillet over a moderate temperature and sear both sides for about 3 minutes. If you like your steak cooked past medium-rare, leave it on longer.
- When the steak is cooked to your liking, remove it from the pan and set to the side.
To make garlic butter:
- Lower the heat in your skillet and begin melting your butter.
- Once the butter has been liquefied, you will next add in the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- When the garlic turns a golden color, take the pan away from the heat.
- Drizzle your butter sauce over the top until the steak becomes completely coated.
- As a final touch, garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy your dinner.
Nutrition:Fats: 25g Carbs: 2g – Protein 25g