- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- ½ tsp. of salt
- ¼ cup of swerve Sweetener
- ¼ tsp. of cinnamon
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract, unsweetened
- ¼ cup of butter, grass-fed, unsalted, melted
- 4 Eggs, pastured
- 1/3 cup of water
- immersion blender
- silicon mini muffin tray
- freezer bag
- Prepare oven at 350 degrees.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add vanilla and sweetener, whisk using an immersion blender until blended and then blend in salt, cinnamon, butter, baking powder, and flour until incorporated and smooth batter comes together.
- Let the batter rest until thickened and then blend in water until combined.
- Take a 25-cups silicone mini-muffin tray, grease the cups with avocado oil, then evenly scoop the prepared batter in them and top with few blueberries, pressing the berries gently into the batter.
- Situate the muffin tray into the oven and bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and the top is nicely golden brown.
- When done, take out muffins from the tray and cool them on the wire rack.
- Place muffins in a large freezer bag or evenly divide them in packets and store them in the refrigerator for four days.
- When ready to serve, microwave the muffins for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition: Calories: 188 Fat: 13.8g Protein: 5.7g