- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 10 medium organic asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp. of organic roasted red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup of almond flour
- ½ tsp. of garlic powder
- ½ tsp. of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, grated and full-fat
- 2 Organic eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp. of mayonnaise, full-fat
- food processor
- baking sheet
- Set the kitchen appliance to 425 degrees and heat up.
- Meanwhile, place cheese in a food processor, add garlic and parsley and pulse for 1 minute until fine mixture comes together.
- Add almond flour, pulse for 30 seconds until just mixed, then tip the mixture into a bowl and season with paprika.
- Break eggs into a shallow dish and whisk until beaten.
- Working on one asparagus spear at a time, first dip into the egg mixture, then coat with the parmesan mixture and place it on a baking sheet.
- Dip and coat more asparagus in the same manner, then arrange them on a baking sheet, 1-inch apart, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until asparagus is tender and nicely golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place mayonnaise in a bowl, add red pepper and whisk until combined and chill the dip into the refrigerator until required.
- Serve asparagus with prepared dip.
Nutrition: Calories: 453 Fat: 33.4g Protein: 19.1g