- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 4 oz. of softened cheese, at temperature
- Zest of 1 medium-sized lemon, fresh (approximately 1 teaspoon)
- 4 large-sized eggs, organic
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter, for frying and serving
- medium-size mixing bowl
- nonstick skillet
- Combine the almond flour with eggs, cream cheese, and lemon zest using a whisk in a medium-sized mixing bowl until combined well, and completely smooth, for a minute or two.
- The next step is to heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Once done, add 1 tablespoon of butter until completely melted, swirl to coat the bottom completely.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the prepared batter (for each pancake) and cook for a minute or two, until turn golden.
- Carefully flip, cook the other side for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a clean, large plate and continue cooking with the remaining batter.
- Top the cooked pancakes with some butter; serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutrition: Calories: 120 – Total Carbohydrates: 2g – Protein: 3.9g